Thursday, June 14, 2007

poems

My child
The minute we synthesised your soul.
It was an assortment of amused thoughts
Anticipated joy prior you smiled barely teeths.
Enthusiasm of the world to approach.
My child, my suprise

Comprehend my speech, please,
You're one and only.
Never, ever breach our said vows
Today, tomorrow and forever.
My child ... take ... care

never, ever listen at them
i'm the one who borne you
your single drop of tear form a
permanent stream on my heart pores
indelible
my child your smile amuse my smile

shh, don't cry, don't
hear, my affordable words
unbreach no alphabet of them
love me then i love you
my child, listen, please do

listen ... at ... me... now and ... forever
before ... my last ... gasp ... kicks ...me
... good ... ni ...ght ...
...fo...re...ver... goodbye

No comments: