Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Freedom
The discriminatory barrier has fallen.
Innocent prisoners have been released.
The one from the bondage has
been given wings to fly.
The nation sings the same anthem,
where words become unimportant.
All men can climb the ladder,
All men can dwell
But the birds has loosen their natural wings,
Artificial ones inserted.
Black cats grow white beard.
Book covers are externally white,
internally black.
Today culminates to worse, tomorrow disasters.

This poem portrays that the past is gone and that there is little left on it; we cheer freedom and the notion of democracy.

Microphone
take the microphone and speak
never hesitate, utter the truth
never leave any stone unturned
but do not tell them i’ve sent you

the microphone reaches all ears
acquaint the baboon and the jackal
tell the antelopes and the hares
and don’t forget to say a word to human beings
otherwise you have not said anything at all

take the microphone and utter
to the trees and stones
to the walls and barriers
confront that ant in your toes
and that snake underneath your pillow

Tell them, one by one, that the world is not fair
It is driven by sorrow and grin
All is anguished;
Everything, all, is a tragedy.

She’s mine
don’t you dare touch her
don’t you ever speak to her
don’t gaze at her face
don’t peep at what she’s wearing underneath
because she’s mine

all of her is mine
that complexion is mine
those thighs are mine
the hips and lips too
they are all mine

she doesn’t know anything
EXCEPT me
i’m the one and only who touches
who kiss who talks to her
in a romantic manner
because she’s mine

I don’t want nobody
to meddle on our affairs
she shares the same with me
I know her moves
I know her cries
Because she’s mine

But I have been deluding my-self.
That body is for her.
That body was created by the Almighty.
She knows them
She’s not mine, ever since.

She deceives me she’s mine.
We touch, caress and do with her.
We share the same with her.
We know she.
She’s everybody.

Really, she’s not mine at all.
I have thought, and announced so.
I have dedicated my life at her.
I have lent her all.
And, they have given her noting’
She’s ours.

She says she’s mine
And, too, I assert she’s mine

She’s mine but not mine.

It was nice
It was nice.
The sky was blue.
The flowers blossomed.
An illicit honeymoon was faithful.
Love was fool and full.
Son and daughter had met
in a rendezvous spot, where no being peeped
Two of them had met to
Convene.

The conference was, yeah, an accomplishment

Now there are three of them.
The third has inserted rage to the son.
Now the son has no interference.
He’s disappeared where the two
cannot glance.

No honeymoon, no conference
The love is now fool alone
It was nice, yeah,
It was nice, for then

Listen
Listen.
I’m destined for you.

Forget about the automobile,
The dollars and euros and pounds.
And the body coverings.

Listen.
I’m destined for you.

God is my witness,
I don’t weakness.
I’m ain’t heartless.
You’ll never depress
My lips are a spectator of togetherness

Listen.
I’m destined for you.

Yearn, don’t hesitate.
Emancipate from the detainee.
My arms are heaven and paradise.
Pave those thorns, Mess with me.
Walk out, please, before
It’s too late.
Before it is finished on me.

Believe, yes, Believe.
You are destined for me.


The final tear
This very second passes his
penniless cheeks, he grins;
The salty waters erodes his
unintimidated cheeks, he forecasts;
An immediate interconnection merges
amid his heart and his thoughts.
The quandary lurches from
one disaster to another.

This very micro-second he sees
the lands of his sorrows.
He’s a passenger in this train
on it departure to nowhere.
He’s a patron in this fruitless
journey,
“I’ll fly above them all”, he persists.

The permanent river of tears has filled the
assigned bucket on his forth, he’s
a tears veteran.
“Here comes, I can see…” he fails to grab.
His swelling heart is on the verge of
losing it endurance.

One night, one day passes.
One second, one minute passes.
He cries the ocean.

It was the final tear.
This very second he laughs until
the jaw at the edge of his mouth is exhibited.
The bypassers speculate, now they seek.
Because it was the final tear.

You have wings to fly
I have lifted you from zero, to hero.
From nothing, to something.
From nobody, to somebody.
From nowhere, to somewhere.

I have held the ladder for you
In a slippery surface
For you to climb up.
I have fallen and arose
To make you see the bright.

I have dug you from inhumane clauses.
From a dusty floor.
From an impoverished rank.
From a quarters with no light.

I have bought you a rose
And love from my heart.
Heaven and hooting house
This, and those and that,
And you know it.

Now I’m zero tasting a non-hero creator
The flower I’ve grown and watered
Fabricates expired, filthy fruits
Against me.

Then, I am nothing, nobody and nowhere
in your inner body.
Then, you are walking tall.
But do not forget, never, forget
That you have wings to fly because
of me.

No comments: